- Angle said his ideal retirement match is with Daniel Bryan, and he doesn’t think that the WWE had any idea that Daniel Bryan would be a huge thing.
- Angle talks about realizing when he’s putting his health in jeopardy in the ring. He said he’s been 100 percent healthy outside of the neck tumor earlier this year. “I don’t have to jump off of a cage anymore,” Angle said.
- He says that he can still do the things he did when he was 32 years old. He doesn’t want to be out for months at a time.
- He says some of this favorite moments have been while traveling overseas, because you get to know the people you work with from a much more personal standpoint than usual.
- Angle said his best friends in wrestling were Brock Lesnar and Big Show.
- Angle explains the differences between Japanese and American wrestling, and says that beating Brock in Japan was one of the highlights of his career. He says it was Lesnar’s choice to lose to Angle, and he wouldn’t just drop the title to anyone.
- Angle knew that John Cena was going to be really good. He calls AJ Styles and Daniel Bryan the best workers in the world. He says that he thought Seth Rollins was ready to take Cena’s spot on the card, and sees EC3 emerging as well.
More here –
- TNA Wrestling has started the BracketBrawl sweepstakes. You can check out details below.
- TNA also released a video preview of next week’s episode of Impact.
- Wrestling journalist Bill Apter posted a video sharing the thoughts of Tommy Gilbert, who passed away on Thanksgiving. You can see the full video below.
TNA Impact Wrestling Results: Final 16, Lashley Vs. Aries, Kurt Angle Interview, More
TNA World Title Series Update, Matches For Tonight’s Impact Wrestling, TNA Tapings News
TNA Announces Five Nights Of Impact Wrestling, PPV Tapings For POP TV In 2016
Read original article:
- Above are the top 10 moments from last night’s Thanksgiving edition of WWE SmackDown.
- The November 17th WWE “Off The Top Rope” segment on ESPN SportsCenter, featuring WWE Divas Champion Charlotte, drew 78,000 viewers, according to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
- Courtesy of Amazon, below is the temporary artwork for WWE’s “NXT Greatest Matches Volume 1″ DVD and Blu-ray that comes out in March. An updated cover will likely be revealed soon.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
See more here –
- Former WCW star Evan Karagias turns 42 years old today while former WWE Light Heavyweight Champion Gran Hamada turns 65. Also, today would have been the 63rd birthday of Playboy Buddy Rose and the 53rd birthday of “The British Bulldog” Davey Boy Smith.
- Instead of shopping on Black Friday, Daniel Bryan is supporting International Buy Nothing Day. He posted the following on Instagram today:
Today I’m participating Buy Nothing Day, an international protest against consumerism. And more than just this one day, my goal is to buy much less and to give/experience much more this holiday season. One of the most radical things we can do in today’s society is to buy nothing.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
PWG has announced the matches for their December 11th and 12th shows. The California independent wrestling promotion has also announced that they will hold an event on January 2nd, which will feature Drew Galloway returning to promotion.
Here are the cards for the December events:
ASW Weekend 11 Night 1 – Dec. 11
PWG Title match: Roderick Strong vs. Matt Sydal
Mark Andrews vs. Chuck Taylor
Ricochet vs. Marty Scurll
Will Ospreay vs. Trevor Lee
IWGP Jr. Hvt. champion Kenny Omega vs. Mike Bailey
ASW Weekend 11 Night 2 – Dec. 12
Matt Sydal vs. Trevor Lee (potential PWG Title implications)
Chuck Taylor vs. the returning Kikutaro
Ricochet vs. Mark Andrews
EVOLVE champion Timothy Thatcher vs. Marty Scurll
GUERRILLA WARFARE: Chris Hero & Mike Bailey & Joey Ryan & Candice LaRae vs. Mount Rushmore (PWG champion Roderick Strong & PWG tag champions Young Bucks & Super Dragon)
- Birthdate: 07/27/1980 (age 35)
- Height: 6’0″
- Weight: 213 Ib
Nemeth signed a development contract with WWE i…
Read More »
Last Updated: 27/11/15 3:33pm
Wladimir Klitschko and Tyson Fury are fit and ready for their world championship showdown judging by the weigh-in, says Peter Fury.
The challenger’s trainer believes the world of boxing should expect an enthralling heavyweight title fight because both fighters tipped the scales with slim-line, athletic physiques.
Fury was a pound heavier at 17st 8lbs, surprisingly lighter than expected, and his trainer insists the measurements indicate the level of preparation that both men have undertaken.
Klitschko vs Fury
Book the fight here
“One pound in it and it shows how both camps are ready for this fight,” John Fury said.
“I’m not surprised. One thing’s for sure – Tyson’s in the shape of his life. He’s lean, sharp, quick and ready. He’s had a hard four-and-a-half month camp and he can’t wait to get in there. There are no excuses; he’s ready.
“We’ve had an excellent reception and thousands of well-wishes from all across the world, especially England. We’re humbled to be in this position and we’re going to do the very best we can. It means everything.
“I’m a realist. We are getting in there to give it our very best. One punch can win it but we’re going to do our absolute best tomorrow night and hopefully that’s enough.”
Peter’s brother and Tyson’s father, John, insisted he has no doubts that the world titles would be coming back to England.
He cited Peter’s ability as a trainer and Tyson’s athletic frame for his confidence.
John said: “He’s relaxed, emotionless and winning is on his mind. There are no diversions. I believe 100,000% these belts are coming back with us.
“If you’d have told people boarding the Titanic they wouldn’t be coming back, they’d have laughed. My brother is the best trainer in the world and look at the scales.
“Let the best man win but let them both be safe and go back to their families. Good luck to both men.”
Wladimir Klitschko vs Tyson Fury, exclusively live on Sky Sports Box Office on Saturday, is now available to order via your Sky remote and
[unable to retrieve full-text content]
Today, Black Friday is expected to one of the busiest shopping days of the year in the lead-up to Christmas, so much so there is now an opposing campaign againstconsumerism which WWE Superstar Daniel Bryan is taking part in.He posted on InstagramToday Im participating Buy Nothing Day, an international protest against consumerism. And more than just this one day, my goal is to buy much less and to give/experience much more this holiday season. One of the most radical things we can do in todays society is to buy nothing.Today Im participating Buy Nothing Day, an Today, Black Friday is expected to one of the busiest shopping days of the year in the lead-up to Christmas, so much so there is now an opposing campaign againstconsumerism which WWE Superstar Daniel Bryan is taking part in.He posted on InstagramToday Im participating Buy Nothing Day, an international protest against consumerism. And more than just this one day, my goal is to buy much less and to give/experience much more this holiday season. One of the most radical things we can do in todays society is to buy nothing.Today Im participating Buy Nothing Day, an
Read more & comment @ http://wrestlr.me/40907/
#wwe #danielbryan #blackfriday